"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

22.6.09

FORBOB

Here's a post I 'dedicate' to my dear friend Bob in Holland, who asked for more pictures I took in Hong Kong, because he wanted to see more of my life here, rather than read about it. Fair enough.
So yeah, this post will basically only be pictures that I took.
Hope you enjoy!
Don't hesitate to leave a comment :)
Yours always,
Camilla











4 comments:

Boob said...

dank. nice. - DIEBOB

Seeker said...

Que fotos giras!!!!
Adorei, obrigada por partilhares!!!

Love

xoxo

marcsmellink said...

Ha, ik mag die Bob wel, leuk om dit te zien!

Isabelle said...

Wauw!