"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

3.6.09

CASUALCHIQUE

Getting ready to go to the thing where my sister is going to get an award (yet, another one) for her good play in tennis. This is about her 7th (?), I think, that she'll receive that's 1st place :)
Couldn't be more proud of her at the moment. She's amazing.
She's in the middle of another competition right now and yesterday she got home at 11:30pm. Today, she had to get up at 6:30am (6:45am latest!) to catch the morning bus that goes to school (7:18am). I think she caught the bus, but she must be exhausted at the least right now, considering she also had a geography trip today. Bawww, my little girl is growing up so beautifully! I'll post up a picture of the two of us together soon (hopefully, I'll get some pictures taken of us together at this 'get together' thing tonight).
Ohh, she just got home from school. Let me force her to wear a dress.
Mwah &all my love to you,
Camilla




< This is my look for the evening. Casual chique? I'd say so.

No comments: