"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

22.6.09

TIMETRAVELING

Always wanted to read this book; I might buy it soon, so I can read it on the plane to Holland (or on the way back or something), because the storyline is just simply magical.. The Time Traveler's Wife.
The movie is coming out soon and for those who haven't heard of it yet (or haven't seen the trailer yet), here is a little yum-bum:

1 comment:

Seeker said...

You got the studded shoes!!!
And you tell me this with excitemment!!!! How insensible are you????? LOL Just joking, love!!!

Yes, I'm fully portuguese, but I love so much english that sometimes I can't find the right word in portuguese.... lol and others I don't know the right word in english... ahahahahah

Pois querida fazemos como tu preferires.
Minha linda, tenho que te dizer que também acho que o meu marido é único, mesmo que ás vezes as compras (que até nem foi o caso) não lhe saiam muito bem, não importa, só o facto de ele me fazer estes mimos, é uma delícia.
Um dia também vais ver como é, quando encontrares o "teu gajo" ;)

Ah e não foi só agora que fazes parte do meu blog, pois já fazes parte do meu blog roll.... :)

Pois é um interessante trailer.

Fica bem, darling!!!

Love

xoxo