"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

2.6.09

ISOLEMNLYSWEAR..

Of course it's something most girls can only dream of, but that doesn't make the dream less real, if you know what I mean (if you're a girl, which you probably are, you'll probably get my drift. If you are a guy, however, you might have quite a handicap in understanding the beauty and the meaning behind the beauty of this gorgeous pair of Gucci studded high-heelers). I'm desperately thinking of getting a job again.. It's just so boring; sitting around the house, looking at myself in the mirror to see if the last minute will have an effect on the next one. (Gets tedious, I can say..) So you know what I have decided? When I wake up, it is going to be a new day. I found myself crying in the shower, but just before that, I had a conversation with a real good friend in Holland (he's called Bob, and we had a little fling-thing going on a couple of summers back) and I promised him that the next time he'd see me, I'd be famous. And here I am, promising the entire blogging community that I will be famous. I don't know with what yet (I knew you were going to ask that), but I-will-be famous. Maybe that'll be one step more towards these STUDS of shoes (get the joke, get it?).
Fame, money and glam, here I come! Baby, remember my name!

No comments: