"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

2.6.09

LETSLEAVETONIGHT




Does that make it a little clearer what I feel like right now?!
(Hint #1: lyrics;
Hint #2: it's an oldie)


I'm so nostalgic at the moment.
I took my medication, which is pretty strong, and I still can't sleep.
Wah.

Off to read Madonna's Biography again then (precise title of the book: Madonna, An Intimate Biography). Pretty interesting. I might start cutting in some of my shirts again :)
Just to relief stress and all. You know.


Hope all is best with you guys.
Love&Hope,
Camilla

No comments: