"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

16.6.09

CALLBACK!

OMG I GOT MY E-MAIL FOR THE CALL BACK!!!!


This is a part of the e-mail I got from the Youth Arts Foundation just 5 minutes ago:


"Hello!

It was lovely meeting you on Sunday! We regret to inform you that we will not be able to offer you a role at Sweeney Todd but we are very happy with your audition nevertheless and would like to invite you to the callback of a dance audition of another project we are holding in December 2009 - Urban Dance Festival.

Here's a link of the event for your reference so that you have an idea of the project:
http://www.hkyaf.com/projects/PerformingArts/2007/SwireUrbanDanceFestival/eng/ "


OH. MY. GOD.
I'm going out to celebrate now!

CAN I HAVE A BIG BOOYAH?

BOOOOYAHHH!!

1 comment:

Seeker said...

Well this was the first post I saw, but I wanted to be my last (for now ;) ) to comment.

I think this is sooooooooooo great!!!!!!
Congratulations dear. It's such a great thing being selected for another audition between so many people that were with you.
Meaning they liked you!!!!!! And that's good, because you know that it's such a competitive world...

Oh, be happy enjoy your news, congratulations, my darling!!!!!

Love you and wish you all the best.

xoxoxoxoxo