"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

7.11.08

Tanzania CAS trip.

So, tomorrow is the big day that I'm stepping on a plane that heads to no country less than...
TANZANIA!

I can't wait till I'm in the magical country of music, warmth, culture, and exquisite wildlife.
Can you even believe it? I'm going to TANZANIA on a school-trip!
I can't even believe it fully myself.. I've always wanted to go to Africa, specifically the countries Kenya and Tanzania. Considering the fact that there are wars in Kenya at the moment, it wouldn't be safe to go there, so YESSSS... Tanzania. Oh my god,- Tanzania. TANZANIA.

Heehee.

I'll blog you guys in a week!!


http://www.firstafricansafaris.com/African-ElephantsTanzania.jpg


http://www.oxford.anglican.org/files/door/tanzania_random.jpg

http://www.kirikou.com/tanzania/tanzania1.jpg

http://travel.nationalgeographic.com/places/images/photos/photo_lg_tanzania.jpg

http://peacecorpsonline.org/messages/jpeg/tanzania001a.jpg

16 comments:

Mirthe said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah geweldig!!! Ik hou van Afrika! Ik ben in Kenia geweest, fantastisch! Heel erg veel plezier daar en maak maar veel mooie foto's. xxx

Charlotte de Gier said...

Camilla, heeeeeeeeeeel veel plezier.
Maak mooie foto's, maar vooral:
Geniet.

Liefde.

Creaholica said...

woooooow! weet je hoe tof! ik ben nieuwsgierig hoe het was. Afrika is echt heeeel indrukwekkend. & ik hoop op foto's! :)

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

woooow, have fun!

Anonymous said...

wauw, mooie foto's!
en bedankt voor je tag ;)

uneventriΔngle said...

geweldig!
ik hooop dat je het leuk hebt
Denk het wel want afrikaa is
heeeeeeeeeel mooi

Maryn said...

Moet erg mooi zijn daaro! Heel veel plezier.. x

Ariella said...

That's amazing. Africa... Wow, I've always wanted to go. I hope you get to see spectacular nature, and wild animals. Have the best time!

caroline said...

Lucky you! That's a fantastic opportunity to learn a lot, sweetie! I'm looking forward to see the photos from the trip!

caroline said...

btw, I hope you don't mind: i've added you to my reading list=)

MeganElisabeth said...

WOW! what an adventure! your very luck my school just take you the bush and say camp! i can guess it would be beautiful there hope you have a lovely time!
nice blog as well!

MPS said...

Quando eu for grande também quero ir à Tanzania.
Bjs
Tio Miguel

Daisy said...

Oh wow this will be so amazing ! Have fun!

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I Hope you have so much fun darling! it might be great!



x

Irene (capuccinobar) said...

and yeah, is the second time i write you :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful!!!!!