"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

4.12.08

The Moulin Rouge is still nameless.

Oh dear.
I just wrote the most gigantic post you could ever imagine.
Then I pressed the button 'Publish Post' and the whole thing erased itself.

These are the moments I would just like to disappear. Completely.


I basically said that I was sorry, about 4 times, because I hadn't blogged in such a long time. I said I'd blog you all 'in a week', but instead, it took me almost exactly a month.
Again: sorry. I really wanted to write something, but I really didn't have the time or the energy, unfortunately (I DO IB, ARGHH!).

I said that Tanzania was the greatest experience since.. Well, ever. And I couldn't have wished for a better Focus Week (except for the fact that I got a sunstroke after the first day, due to exhaustion from Sweeney Todd and just an over-intake of sun, hehe)! I actually took a couple of real nice pictures, but they're on a new SD card and my laptops don't allow me to upload the pictures!!! It's so frustrating!! Let's ask a friend to put them on a thumbdrive or something, so I can put them on anyway for you guys to see them! :)

The last thing I mentioned in the post was that I am staging the story of 'The Moulin Rouge'. One of the problems, is that there is no official play of it, so I have to rewrite the whole script of the movie (even the songs and the music!! /: ) and even the name of the play cannot be 'The Moulin Rouge'. So we're basically telling everybody that we're staging 'The Moulin Rouge', but we cannot put it on the posters, because that would mean that we could get sued. And with 'we' I mean the school and I. We wouldn't want that to happen, so I was wondering if you creative lot had any nice ideas? The best thing we could come up with, was 'The Sparkling Diamond' and that is still really lame.
Thank God that the rewriting of the songs is going better than that..

Ohh by the way! I have done two more photoshoots. The first one with Vania, who wanted me to take some pictures of her so she could send them to her 'sort-of-boyfriend' in France (gah). The second shoot was with Wingshan, who is an official Hugo Boss model and absolutely stunning. She is very young, but also very tall and skinny. The poor girl was ill the entire week before the shoot, however, and on the day we held the photoshoot, she still had a terrible cold, which didn't allow her to give it her everything, but the pictures were still quite nice. If I may say so, that is.
I'll post the pictures in another blogpost!


Love,
xCamilla

3 comments:

MPS said...

"I said that Tanzania was the greatest experience since.. Well, ever"????
Tirando as visitas à Terra dos Zé Maneis, certo?
Comparar a Tanzania a Portugal, nem parece teu Camila.
Bjs,
Miguel

Camilla said...

Eheheh, devias saber que Portugal e a terra do meu coracao, Miguel! Quer dizer que muitas experiencas boas que eu tive, eram la. Mas isto so era UMA experienca e acho que era mais especial (AINDA, eheh), porque para mim ja e normal, ir a Portugal. Ir a Tanzania e mesmo uma experienca de uma vez na vida.
O que aconteceu ao homem que 'tambem queria ir a Tanzania quando for grande'??!

MPS said...

Ok, a Tanzania está cheia de elefantes e Portugal cheio de Zé Maneis charmosos.
Bjs