"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

25.12.08

First and second thoughts.

What a fine, fine Christmas this was.
NAWT.
I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought, was literally that.
I looked to my side to find that my sister had already left to her diving course, which will take up 5 entire days of the holiday. Happy for her, not so happy for me. But I smiled and said I was happy. For her. The reason I'm not going too, is because I am blessed with the disease epilepsy. I am supposed to take my medication every morning after breakfast (which I keep missing every day here, because I just don't wake up on time) and I cannot do all the cool stuff, like: getting my driver's license, bungee jumping, swimming in a swimming pool by myself with no supervision (that knows of my illness), showering when I am home alone, taking a bath on my own, parasailing, sky-diving and, of course, 'normal' diving. Sucks.
Fortunately, in half a year, I can finally do these things (again)!! Looking forward to it, I genuinely am (:
(The reason why I can do it again in half a year, is because it's exactly a year and a half ago that I had my last big seizure and.. well, these are the laws of epilepsism.)

My second thought of the day,- literally, the second.. Was that I hate whining to you guys. But you know, I guess nobody's really reading it anyway, so it doesn't matter all that much.. And still, I feel bad about only having shit things to say. At the moment, I am just in a piss mood, but overall.. My blog isn't exactly the funnest of all blogs on blogspot.com and I kinda want to try making it a bit happier.
The thing with blogger is that it's the only place where I can rant about what I actually feel, without smashing vases against the wall and fighting with the people around me. It's a sort of therapy, I guess. It helps me to put the things in a row inside my head, so I see things clearer and there's the fact that it prevents me from smashing things/people.
Nevertheless, I am absolutely going to try and be happier from now on. As you already could see before (but you didn't, because you're not reading this), I posted a couple of pictures of the most gorgeous bags and a link to the most wonderful website ever (may I remind you: http:/dlgg.oh-aspiration.org/ )(if you didn't see it before: en-freaking-joy!). I might do that more often. Even though 80 percent of the blogs on blogspot.com are about fashion, it is the only thing I can think of at this moment that can make me happy (and sad at the same time, because I am broke again). So if you like fashion, stay posted (:


Lots of love, and a merry belated Christmas! Hope you guys had great Christmases!
I'll tell you about mine in the next post.

-Camil
.

4 comments:

Mirthe said...

Thailand is mooi.
En ik lees het wel.
xxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

hoi hoi

Thnx voor je lieve comments!!

ik zat te denken zal ik mn blog een nieuwe layout geven?

wat dacht je van deze 2?:
http://ccurvy-btemplates.blogspot.com/

http://urbanartist-btemplates.blogspot.com/

Alvast bedankt!

with love jessi

Aisha said...

Hey dear. After seeing you've got Coloured Bleu filed under your "Blogs I read" list, just wanted to let you know, I have moved to: http://nerdy-trendy.blogspot.com/

Lots of love,
Happy new year!

Anonymous said...

hoi hoi

ik heb mijn keuze kunnen maken

hij is helemaal veranderd met een nieuwe skin een nieuwe header en nieuwe hippe buttons/ image links!

with love jessi