"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

7.12.08

"Do you know how hurtful that is?"

Finally! I've had the time to put some pictures of the Tanzania CAS trip on! Enjoy everybody!

(Please note that none of these pictures belong to me. I used a new SD card while in Tanzania and my laptop doesn't allow me to transport the pictures to the laptop. I still have to ask my friend to put them on for me, but that will happen soon enough, I hope. For now you'll have to do it with these pictures, I'm afraid, but hey,- it's better than nothing!)

Before departure:
With Ms. Liu:
Believe it or not, but I had a sunstroke.
Introduction at the Linde school of orphans and disadvantaged children:
We blew bubbles with the children and it was the most touching thing I've ever seen in my life:
Hehehe. Toby and me:
With best friend Tiffany:
You can't see it here, but I was crying. A lot.
More crying at the good-bye from the school:
Seeing this, makes me want to cry again:
I was SO scared, but I overcame my fear. A couple of minutes after this, I was sick in the middle of the snake-park, however.
She was the cutest thing ever:
She was the cutest thing ever:
She was the cutest thing ever:
She was the cutest thing ever:
She was the cutest thing ever:
Service work at the Linde School for orphans and disadvantaged children:
Please note the giraffes in the back:
Please note the giraffes in the back:
Waterfall after hiking for 45 minutes through the rain:
With best friend Tiff, enjoying the view after a good meal at Coffee Farm Gibbs:
And to finish this brilliant row of pictures:

It was the most wonderful experience in my life. Well, one of the few. It definitely is in my top 3 and will stay there for a long, long, infinitive time. I miss it so much!! 

1 comment:

Mariƫl. said...

Ah, dat lijkt me ook echt fantastisch! Lieve foto's.