"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

14.12.08

We just mirror each other.

Last wednesday night, I had Latin dance again and Melissa had a sort of 'reception' for all the winners of tennis at the Ladies Recreation Club (our family club in Hong Kong). We went together to the LRC and when Melissa found out that everybody knew her, but she didn't know anybody herself (and they were old), we decided to just have dinner together. Here are some pictures of the night. It is unbelievable how much I adore this girl. She is amazing!
(NB: I really should have been writing my Philosophy essay on the question 'Do we have free will?", my Environmental Studies essay of which I don't have a clue what it is on about and my Theory Of Knowledge journal entry. Instead, I edited my pictures of the evening with my sister on Picnik.)



No comments: