"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

11.1.09

I cut my hair and drink a latte. Lalala.

Must.have.this.hair.

My family would start making fun of me again, because of the fringe. But if I straighten my hair constantly, it will look like this constantly and there is no way that that is ugly. Not even on me and my deformed face (according to some). This would make my eyes look bluer (I have the picture for proof).
I am going to cut my hair and thin it out. Like, a lot.
In the first place, I was looking for short haircuts with curly hair, but it's only nice if your hair is really really curly and there are some days when my hair just doesn't want to curl the way I want it to. Argh.
Ah well. Shall I cut my hair this way? Or not?
I really like it (:

FEEDBACK PLEASE. I LOVE YOU.
[Remember that I'm not the one that has to look at the results. It's you guys.]

5 comments:

Mirthe said...

Aaaah Camilla, dit maakt het weer helemaal goed:D Ik heb hem geluisterd en hij krijgt toestemming om in dezelfde afspeellijst als John Mayer te staan:)

Ik vind dat je je haar zo moet knippen. Het staat je vast geweldig.

xxxxxx

Camilla said...

:D Dankjewel!

Anonymous said...

Doe maar :D

Anonymous said...

hey camilla, i like your blog and now your bangs too !! i have been using that style of hair for 2 years and i have curly hair. ppl say that they like my hair , i am the only one who dont like it i think. i saw your proof, i mean the picture, there is one thing that i have to say that you dont have deformed face. your eyes are amazing. your hair looks nice. you look like a fairy in the picture. do your happily! :)

Anonymous said...

do your hair* happily! i forget everything lately. thats bad.