"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

15.1.09

Sickkkk.


This is what I look like when I am sick and I cannot stop coughing until my eyes start to sting because of the tears coming up.
My wrist looks a bit freaky, but hey, at least I don't have three nipples or something, so it's all good.













I can't help being so hot.
I hate my glasses. I have way cooler ones, but these are my 'when-I-am-sick-and-have-nobody-to-be-cool-for'-glasses.
Do you have certain things you only wear when you're sick and home alone? What are they?











Haha. I should really go to the hairdresser shortly. I really want to cut my hair the way it's on the picture I posted sometime earlier in the blogpost 'I cut my hair and drink a latte. Lalala.', but my mother was being a genuine bitch about it, whereas all the people around me told me that they thought it would look good on me.

Wah, dillemma.

1 comment:

Míriam Juan-Torres said...

U look sweet in the last picture :D
Hope u recover!