"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

15.1.09

Let's pretend not to be individuals and follow the crowd.

A picture I found in my folder with pictures of our house and surroundings. This is a picture of our swimming pool, in the back yard. As you can see, there is an amazing view that includes some of the sea (of which I have better pictures, however). The 'mountains' you can see, are other parts of Hong Kong Island; the side we have our view on from the swimming pool (on the picture), is where Ocean Park is, where the cable-thingies are and where 'the Peak' is. Our view is one of the things I value most about our house and I hope to be able to enjoy it a little longer.

Some other pictures of our view:


And now it's your turn!
I tag Ailynn, Rita Mary and 'Fashion Chalet'.
I want you to show me what the fourth picture from your fourth picture-holding folder is. Tell me what's on it and tag some other members of the blogging community!
Let's forget being individuals for a bit and join the cult!

3 comments:

Demi said...

oh thank you so much honey :)
and I thought twilight was really good! do you not think robert pattinson is hot?!?!?! haha.

ooh and thank you for becoming a follower!! :D

and WOW! amazing photos, you're so lucky to live there!!
xx

Strawberry Fields said...

most beautiful pictures ever! wow, so much more interesting that the stikny manky city i live in. thank for following, i will be following you aswell now! xx

Anonymous said...

Cosy pics!