"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

16.1.09

Ooohh, how irresistibly peng!

LOVEBIRDS!

I'll try to be casual, I'll try to smile.
Still haven't heard from Greg. Do I care? No. Is it inappropriate? Very.
I asked him when he would be able to get his dvd back, but he hasn't replied yet. It's been a week.
Ok, let's do this again.
Do I care? A little bit. Is it inappropriate? Very much so.
He told me his internet would get cut maybe, because he didn't pay the bills. It might be that. But even then, he should be able to contact me someplace else, right?
One more time.
Do I care? Of course I freaking do! Is it inappropriate? Hell yes.

SOME pictures of what I was wearing today. I can't find my camera.. I can't have lost it, but my head is just too much of a mess at the moment and that is being reflected on my environment, hence I can't find my camera. I used photobooth to take the pictures, so it's only
le upper-body this time.

2 comments:

Camille said...

Your hair is stunning! I love your curls, so voluminous.

And thanks for dropping by and leaving such a sweet comment, it made my day! You have an equally amazing name as well, and I'm so glad you like the blog.

Bises!

Anonymous said...

HELLO CAMILLAAAAAA :D
how are you my dear? I was away for the weekend but now I'm taking some time to see what you were doing here in your blog :P
I love your look! simple but gorgeous! hope everything's okay!
xoxo
rita