"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

13.1.09

I want to jump: over the moon


"I gotta get outta here -
It's like i'm being tied to the hood of a yellow rental truck, being packed in with fertilizer and fuel oil, pushed over a cliff by a suicidal Mickey Mouse"



I actually do.
I finally know what it's like.
I feel more insignificant than I thought was possible in the first place.
But I guess that that is where I went wrong: assuming that feeling insignificant is finite, whereas it actually isn't. Insignificance is infinite and realising this, makes my heart and soul cringe.

Who needs enemies when they've got 'friends' like you anyway?

I hate love.
I actually hate it.

It's the only thing in the entire essence of existing that is worth hating. The only thing I am capable of hating.



Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I knew! I'll try to find out, I like to identify all the models on my blog!
xoxo