"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

16.1.09

12 x me (:

There is nothing else to do, but waiting for 'certain people' to contact me in order for my heart to be at ease again. My parents just watched the movie Jaws and I decided to write a list of my favourite things. I was thinking of adding a couple of things to the list, like 'Scent' and 'University', but I decided it was better to put that in another blogpost, as this one turned out to become longer and longer by the second.
There are many things missing in the list I wrote, but my mind still appears to be on the stand-by mode and I couldn't think of anything better to write. When I remember things that definitely should be in the list, but aren't right now, I'll add them as soon as possible!
I feel bad for not uploading a picture for each city I wrote down, but I think it would turn out to be too many, lol. Same goes for the movies and books, but I'm guessing you already came to that conclusion.

Going to bed now. Hopefully going out tomorrow, so I can see Billy (and others) again!

Ta!

Love you!
-Camilla.



1. Clothes shop: Cotton On, Stradivarius, Zara, 8O's Plus and In&Out. Random order.

2. Furniture shop: Flea+Cents (in Wan Chai).

3. Sweet: Drop (liquorish. Yes, that's Dutch)! Poffertjes (really tiny pancakes, also Dutch).

4. City: Hong Kong, NYC, Lisbon, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Moscow, Berlin, Prague. I freaking love traveling!

5. Drink: Bubble tea, Blow Jobs, Champagne, diet coke, Strawberry Margherita.

6. Music: old skool jazz (from original Frank Sinatra to modern Room Eleven and Club Gare Du Nord), old skool rock (Elvis, the Hives, etc.), musical songs (RENT, Chess, Wicked, etc.).
7. Tv-Series: Ally McBeal, House M.D., Pride&Prejudice (BBC), Gilmore Girls, Grey's Anatomy, The L Word. Ah-men.

8. Film: Amadeus, El Orfanato (the Orphanage), V for Vendetta, Cold Mountain, the Kite Runner, the Matrix, RENT, Million Dollar Baby, Sense&Sensibility, Girl Interrupted, Alles is Liefde (Everything is Love), Pursuit of Happyness, Save the Last Dance, Bridget Jones' Diary, 7 Years In Tibet, Sound Of Music, My Fair Lady, Breakfast At Tiffany's, Juno, Lord of the Rings (all 3), the Moulin Rouge, Titanic. So many movies that deserve to be in here, but aren't.. There are just too many to list; I'm a genuine movie-freak!

9. Workout: Latin dance, dance excercises. Yoga, kick-fit (thai kick-boxing). I walk up 6 floors every single morning at school, sometimes 8 (WAH! MADNESS!).

10. Pastries: bolo de bolacha (biscuit-cake), home-made chocolate-cake (by mom) and bolussen (kind of like cinammon rolls, but then better! Dutch as well). Yum!

11. Coffee: Mocca frappuccino, gingerbread latte. Starbucks.

12. Book: Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte), Emma (Jane Austen), Sense&Sensibility (Jane Austen), The Beautiful And Damned (F. Scott Fitzgerald), The Great Gatsby (F. Scott Fitzgerald), Lord of the Rings triology (J.R.R. Tolkien), Of Mice And Men (John Steinbeck), Cold Mountain (Charles Frazier), The Alchemist (Paolo Coelho), Eleven Minutes (Paolo Coelho), Like The Flowing River (Paolo Coelho), The Tenth Circle (Jodi Picoult), Killing Me Softly (Nicci French), A Thousand Splendid Suns (Khaled Housseini), The Kite Runner (Khaled Housseini), Othello (William Shakespeare), Harry Potter series (J.K. Rowling). Again: there are just too many great books to list up here. And there are just too many of those I still want to read. What happens to the time?

4 comments:

Strawberry Fields said...

wow! you have such good taste in like everything! im so jealous of all your travels, i have never left europe =( it sucks

your comment made me smile so much, it has made me feel so lovely inside after a rubbish day. i hope you get better soon xxx

Demi said...

oh thank you so much honey, you are a darling!!!
i love the song playing - its fabulous!
xx

FASHION CHALET said...

NOT CREEPY. I love you and your comments. (WOW!) =]

THANK YOU! xxx

Rosanna said...

i have a sad obsession with bubble tea. i have to have it like...everyday! hahaha :)

xoxo
littlemissdressup.com