"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

10.1.09

Won't you stay around and.. follow me?


I would
KILL for this outfit, and the bad thing is that I'm not even joking.
This is the most gorgeous outfit for daily life, I have ever laid my eyes upon and even though I have to admit that I
hate copycats, I am not going to have a proper night of sleep until I have copied every single item that Leighton Meester (
) is wearing on the left here.

If I'm being completely honest, I don't think that this outfit would look good on me. The colours would,- I have about the same facial structure and the same hair- and skin-colour, but the dress wouldn't. I have quite a big 'bottom' and even though my legs look alright when I'm wearing heels, the ass doesn't all of a sudden disappear.

I love lace and ..oh my... Won't you look at those three quarter sleeves! I hate long sleeves and short sleeves are even worse than long sleeves, so what I do, is wearing long sleeves (most of the time), and I roll them up to the three quarter length.
This only makes the outfit more perfect than it would already be with long sleeves or, for that matter, no sleeves at all.

I can't wait till I'm able to do some CRUCIAL SHOPPING again. I'll just have to wait till I'm working again.... But for now,- the internet will have to lessen the thirst.
A bit.

No comments: