"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

13.1.09

O amor é uma companhia

O amor é uma companhia.
Já não sei andar só pelos caminhos,
Porque já não posso andar só.
Um pensamento visível faz-me andar mais depressa
E ver menos, e ao mesmo tempo gostar bem de ir vendo tudo.

Mesmo a ausência dela é uma coisa que está comigo.
E eu gosto tanto dela que não sei como a desejar.
Se a não vejo, imagino-a e sou forte como as árvores altas.
Mas se a vejo tremo, não sei o que é feito do que sinto na ausência dela.

Todo eu sou qualquer força que me abandona.
Toda a realidade olha para mim como um girassol com a cara dela no meio.

Alberto Caeiro

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh alberto caeiro..I like it now, but in school I didn't like to study it so much :P
I just read your comment on my Keira Knightley post, and you know what? you're absolutely right! I had a problem with the bag thing, but I just realised that I'm so used to see "It" bags on every celebrity arm.. that a simple bag is strange to me! but you're right about keira!
well I live in Lisbon but close to Cascais (the beach).. I like it, it's close to everything, I take 10min (driving) to get downtown (Baixa de Lisboa).. which places do you know here? and how is hong kong? :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

don't know how, but I found her!! Her name is Tiiu Kuik, and she is estonian!
beijinho Camilla!

FASHION CHALET said...

Thank you so much, Camilla. :]

I enjoy writing, especially about Fashion (and short, creative stories about women, too!) So glad you liked it, darling. I hope to continue writing for the blog (and maybe someday for something bigger!!-- my dream!)

xxx