"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

7.2.09

Love in its purest form: Anna Friel

Anna Friel as Charlotte 'Chuck' Charles.
One of the most gorgeous women of all times!
I wish I had hair like this. Might get it cut this way.. What do you think?

Love love love these pictures!


http://z.about.com/d/scifi/1/0/8/2/-/-/pd_cast_studio2_375x500.jpg
http://whatsontv.co.uk/blogs/tvspy/files/2008/05/31_05_pushing_daisies_6.jpg
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7532/annafrielof7.jpg

7 comments:

Charlotte de Gier said...

I love you.

&The Nicest Thing van Kate Nash is zo mooi.

Yes. Repetitieweek.
Heerrrr-lijk.

xxx

yiqin; said...

I can't believe they can ACUTALLY cancel sucha amazing showd

Strawberry Fields said...

she is so pretty, i want cheekbones like that! xxx

FASHION CHALET said...

She is beautiful!
thanks for your comment, lady! <3

xxx
=]

Mirthe said...

Natuurlijk mag je die kopen. Aangezien we allebei toch aan de hele andere kant van de wereld wonen maakt dat helemaal niet uit:)
Ik ga echt die boeken eens zien te vinden... En ik vertrouw jouw smaak in dat opzicht wel heel goed;)

Het gaat goed met mij:D Alleen heel erg druk met rep-week en ik heb ook nog mijn toneelvoorstelling twee keer deze week. How are you?:)

xxxxx

Mirthe said...

Hahaha, ja dat vond ik ook al:P Daarom vind ik het zo leuk om je blog bij te houden:)
En ik vind dat je je haar zo moet knippen, het is er echt perfect voor!
xxx

Anonymous said...

beautiful !! i love her hair and her pop style !!
this kind of hair style is perfect for you seriously ! :-) amazing !