"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

11.2.09

Oh so so scandalous!





I am on the fourth book of the Private series, by Kate Brian. It's called 'Confessions' (obviously) and takes matters quite a step further than I thought it would.
God, this is addictive..... What am I turning into? Someone that can't read intellectual books anymore? Or even worse.....
Someone that can't be bothered at the moment, because it's a good feeling to just read for fun,- effortless?

4 comments:

Kay said...

I think it's necessary to read lighter books sometimes, you need a balance!
I like your blog (:

http://thestitched.blogspot.com/

Seeker said...

Thank you so much for being at my blog and left such nice and kind comment, dear.

Seems you've here a very cool blog.

Keep in touch if you feel like.

xoxo

Hanif said...

Amazing Blog,

Please Vist.

http://sohafashionpoint.blogspot.com/

Ida said...

I need to find a good book to read. This one sounds quite promising.

xxxxx