"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

9.2.09

The broken lovebird ?


Okayyyyy y'all.
I have made a couple of headers for my blog.
I'll post a couple of them so you guys can choose the nicest one, aight? (:

"The broken wings of a lovebird" is a possible new name for my blog, just because I like it.
But if you don't like that, I'll stick to "The marvellous adventures of Camilla".


Gimme some suggestions (and 'a man after midnight', hehe)!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mil

Mooie headers hoor, ik vind ze allemaal wel erg mooi!
The broken wings of a love bird is een super mooie naam, daar niet van, maar het gaat niet meer over jou zeg maar. Maargoed ik ben wel vaker gewend aan gekke namen op jouw hyve of iets dergelijks.
Toch geef ik de voorkeur aan http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_M2Z8d7VdJOE/SZAQl9kwT-I/AAAAAAAAAlQ/pxg0s8il-0U/s1600-h/the+marvellous+adventures+of+camilla1.jpg, (aaaaah mag niet eens de tag URL gebruiken :o) en als het met de nieuwe naam moet vind ik diegene die je nu boven je blog hebt staan in het groot erg mooi! Ook is die in sepia onderaan wel heel mooi:)

xxx Marc

agnes said...

i love all these headers tha you made, but the last one cataches me only, you look more sensational there. :)

Well, I am living in kowloon.. and i am a lcoal high school student. and you ?

Best wishes,
agnes

Anonymous said...

i love the "Adventure of Camila" one! it's so cute :) the second picture is adorable.

Eduardo Palandi said...

onde está a opção de escolher todas as alternativas listadas? não consigo me decidir por uma só :)

Anonymous said...

love these pictures ! you wear glasses wery well :-) beautiful closer of you !
xx
Céline

Anonymous said...

those pictures with the glasses are great!
where did you buy them? i allready have a pair but the glass is missing. kind of strange to wear them outside...hehe

With Love Jessi