"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

20.2.09

Photos. Pictures. Pleasantness.

For fantastic photography, click here.
And for just a glimpse of what I want my house to look like when I'm on my own, look down here:

L'entree de la maison
La cuisine
La chambre de dormir et 'dormir'

3 comments:

Camila Mongelli said...

i love thos photos, I really do. I really want that bed, and that house.
xoxo, camille

Seeker said...

Those photos are really great!!!
Thanks for sharing.

And what a nice look for your house.

Thanks for the always so nice comment.

Have a great weekend

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Oooh wauw; prachtige foto's! :O