"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

8.2.09

Scarfs scarfs scarfs


I HAVE A NEW SCARF!
yay.
I'm so happy with it, it's insane.
I'm thinking of going to post pictures of all my scarfs; I have so many...

This picture was taken a couple of minutes ago, in Maths class.
Speaking of which: from the 7 levels in IB, I was predicted to get a low 4, at the ending of the IB course. Today, my teacher told me that he upgraded me (literally) from a low 4, to a 4/5!!!
I'm so happy and so very proud!
Why can't everything go well like this?!

Anyway.
Talk soon, my lovebirds!
Be nice to each other and give some love,
X