"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

10.2.09

Model: Camilla Belle Routh

Now this is what I call: orgasmic.

And the hair,- it's just...
I don't know.
I only know that I want to make sweet sugar with it.


You know, I might get it done like this.
Opinions!!
I have a fringe now, but most of the times, I put it to the side these days, because my parents are always nagging about it when I have it on ze forehead, where it should be.
But when I put it on the side, it looks a bit like on this picture. I have to straighten it, though, but I do that daily anyway (the fringe, that is).

Ideas please.
Not a lot of things are in control at the moment; I want to have the feeling that I at least have some controle over my hair. To some extent.


http://superhotsexywomen.com/CamillaBelle2.jpg

2 comments:

Strawberry Fields said...

she is so gorgeous, has some insane cleavage though! thank you so much darling, i am loving your header aswell. you look so pretty! xx

H @ Narnia's Closet said...

do it! i got bangs (fringe?) put in my hair this winter when my life was a huge mess. its nice to make a change, i've never regretted a risk.