"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

21.2.09

THANK YOU!

OH HAI.
I got an award today!
It's my first award and I'm very happy with it (:
I would never have expected to get it and I hadn't heard from this girl in a little while, so I thought she had just forgotten about me and my silly blog, to be honest. Apparently.. She did not! That's nice to know (:
I got this award from the girl from the blog Berry Picking and I am kindly returning it to her. She is one of the most amazing bloggers out there; always genuine and she leaves sweet comments that make me smile whenever I really need to. I really appreciate that.
Other people that deserve this award, are my SUPER MEGA AWESOME friend Ailynn
and my aunt & uncle from Portugal. These blogs about their lives make me realise how amazing the people around me are. I love them. I miss them.

Not that I need a blog to realise that.

1 comment:

Seeker said...

Congratulations on your award ;)

xoxo