"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

10.2.09

University applications....

...Are terrifying in its most direct way.


Fun, but mainly terrifying.


Possible degrees (sort of in order of interest)(it's hard, okay?):
BIG TIME #1: Performing arts (undergraduate) (parents are not a big fan of that idea though)
Creative writing (undergraduate/major)
Literature (undergraduate/major)
A language (undergraduate)
Communication (major)
Public Affairs (major)
Theology (undergraduate)
Journalism (major)
Sociology (undergraduate)

The direction seems pretty clear and solid, but I have no idea what I might study. You know, even my parents agree on the degree for performing arts (which, if it happens, will happen reluctantly)(very, very reluctantly), I could do a combined module of the performing arts and something like script writing or stage directing, so there are more doors that open for me. There are people that combine subjects like physics and music, so why wouldn't I be able to do that?
The good thing about the USA, is that there are more possibilities when it comes to combining; it's less rigid than, for example, the UK.
Gahhh. I don't know.

List of possible Universities:
BIG TIME #1: Sarah Lawrence (US)
Dartmouth (US)
Princeton (US) (I know..)
Tisch (US)
Tampa (US)
Eckerd (US)
Mountview (UK)
Rose Bruford (UK)
Maastricht (NL)

I'm a bit.... Dazzled.



I was made an offer that I can't refuse yesterday.
It involves a name and low-calorie chocolate syrup.
Sounds yummy!

4 comments:

AiLynn said...

You better not refuse that offer. How could you pass up low-calorie chocolate?

Ida said...

Good luck with them, and just have fun! Awesome times are ahead of you:)

Mirthe said...

Aah Camilla. Je hebt echt fantastische mogelijkheden!!

Kom maar naar Maastricht:D

India said...

me gusta tu pelo.
and your blog