"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

6.2.09

Private

Currently reading: the Private series, written by Kate Brian.

If you are a fan of Gossip Girl (either the books, the tv series or BOTH!), you will LOVE this!


It's even better than Gossip Girl (at least the books, because there's not a series of it)(really hope that that's coming, though!).. Normally I don't really like these light books/tv shows, but I truly love the Private books!!

I'm reading the third book now and I must say that it keeps getting better and better.
The first book is very good, the second book sucks up until the last page where something stunning happens and the third book... Wah.


Go read!!

2 comments:

Mirthe said...

Wowowow Camilla. Die site is perfect:| Ik ga hem eventjes helemaal doorspitten.
We gaan het niet precies stylen. We gaan het er meer op inspireren. :)
En... ik ga bijna op vakantie. Dus dan moet ik boeken meenemen. En dan ga ik even die boeken lezen want ze moeten wel fantastischer dan fantastisch zijn als ze nog leuker zijn dan Gossip Girl:|

xxxxxxx

Adiel | Rose Gold Lining said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I am in need of something new to read!

I'd love to exchange links Camilla. Best of luck to you with you endeavors!