"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

6.2.09

Parfum: Laura Biagiotti Uomo

I went out last night and this is What I Wore.
I've got some good news and some bad news: I thought my camera broke, but it didn't. Or at least, I got it working again. So that's good! But the bad thing is that I don't remember putting the cable thingy anywhere and now I can't find it, so I can't upload the pictures at the moment from my camera (better quality). These pics were taken in like 10 minutes on photobooth (I hate photobooth, but what's a girl to do?!).
Hope you like it.

Going to bed for a bit now, hehe.

Lots of love,






(My hair is SO big at the moment. It's insane!)

1 comment:

Mirthe said...

Wauw wat mooi Camilla! Super:O