"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

17.1.09

CHECKMATE!

Here are two of the songs from the musical Chess (concert performance). One of the best things that has ever happened to me. The lyrics are amazing and the voices are just indescribable. I love it!
I also have a lot to tell you (considering Billy), but I shall do that in another post, first thing tomorrow, as I am pretty tired after today.
I hope you like the songs. I'm absolutely addicted to them; hardly listen to anything but this musical nowadays.
Take care, everybody!


Heaven Help My Heart (Idina Menzel):



I Know Him So Well (Idina Menzel + Kerry Ellis):

4 comments:

yiqin; said...

Ah yes, lovely! I love watching music vids on youtube.

Strawberry Fields said...

they are so beautiful! thanks for your amazing comments, thay have cheered me right up after a rubbish day. love you xx

j. said...

WAH.. the videos arent working for me.. why oh why..

Anyway, thank you very much for the comment on my photography blog.. I really appreciated it tons.

xo

V

FASHION CHALET said...

I so want to read that "watermelon" story now HAHAH! xxx