"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

15.1.09

Pictures and thoughts.

Yay.
I promised the lovely Rita Mary I would post some outfits on my blog. I'm still sick, however, and that is not a great state to be in when you're putting on different outfits and taking pictures. I look like death warmed up and that's not all too great either.
So I decided to place a picture of myself, considering how all the other pictures I posted on blogspot weren't very recognisable.


I feel like writing something. I don't know, but it kind of surprised me how long the last story (Juggling Coke Bottles) turned out to be. It's not good, but I'm not going to change it now. It's not
supposed to be perfect. The thing with the story is that I have never written about sex like that before. I have written stories in which the personas had sex, but I never mentioned the actual sex; I only made subtle references. Now the strange thing about this all, is that I've never been able to write a longer story than about two A4s, but this story is about 6 of those pages long. I'm wondering if that is a good strange thing or a bad strange thing. If you've read the story, let me know what you think!
After I re-read it myself, I was thinking of maybe writing the same story from the guy's point of view. Then I thought of writing a sequel or a prequel even. So like I said: if you've read it, let me know.
I'm quite lost in this maze myself and I value your opinion on what to do next (:
THANKS.





Ok, now a small update on life: there's nothing to update!

I'm watching Season's 2 episode 15 of Gossip Girl right now and the only thing I can bring out is a faint 'oh my.. So so so scandalous!'
Can't wait to see the rest!


On the left a picture of Leighton Meester wearing Monique Lhuillier.
The picture is so simple, so pure.. I can't say anything but: STUNNINGGGG.
I don't think Leighton is exceedingly pretty or anything, but she does have a certain beauty that I cannot quite place.. It's very classic and I think she looks a bit like a porcelain doll most of the time. It's amazing.
Great actress, too! Doesn't happen everyday that you find an actress for a show like Gossip Girl that has actual talent. Wah. Go Leighton!

No comments: