"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

13.1.09

RANDOMS THAT MAKE ME SMILE.

So simple it's almost childish. Some people hate it, others love it.
I'm one of the lovers. How about you?

Brightly coloured skinny jeans: totally my thing. I have a regular pair of skinny jeans and a black pair. Can't live without them. As soon as I wear them, people ask me if I lost weight, which is never a bad thing to hear (:

Why, oh why do I love this picture so much? It's not only the things she's wearing.. True, it's simple, yet 'totes gorge', but it's also the aesthetics of the picture and the use of colour. Being a big fan of photography and what it can do to people, I must say that this is an excellent magazine-pic. (And, omg, the SHOES!)

Love Balmain. Always have, always will. His pieces are timeless and breathtaking. The legs of the models in this picture are a bit scary, but the dresses are making me drool. I love the big smile he has on his face, hehe. My favourites in this picture are his own outfit and the dress on the right. Talk about style!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ALL the pieces! I'll give you this entire collection when I become rich. don't know how, but I will :P
xoxo
rita