"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

23.1.09

Switzerland Ski-trip.

Ohh and by the way!
I am in Switzerland for the week! Going on a ski-trip in the region of Verbier with school and even though I am not really looking forward to it at the moment (I still feel a bit sick and I am really, really tired), I'm sure it will be a lot of fun. I share my room with Katrina and Joanna, two girls from the year above me. They're absolutely great, so I couldn't have wished for any other roommates, really. They make me smile.

Oops: need to pack now,- leaving home in about 2.5 hours and I haven't even started yet!


I'll miss you guys, like always!
In the case of having internet, I will most definitely contact you (:

4 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Switzerland? =] HOW FUN!!

I love to write, your positive feedback made ME smile. Thank you! =]

I will keep doing so, if you all keep wanting me to! <3

xxxx

agnes said...

Hope yo uare going to have a GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT time there, dear!

yiqin; said...

Ski trip!?!? Sounds so fun! I am so jealous :(

Ula said...

I'd love to go to Switzerland for snowboarding:).
Have a good time!