"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

12.1.09

Sad sad tree.. You look so cold and loneleee..

And I hate it when you start worrying.
Sometimes I wonder why I even tell you the stuff I tell you. Or why I ever told you the stuff I told you. There is no point in becoming close with someone of whom you know that that person is leaving in half a year. Because that is all we've got: half a year.
It is insane,- this feeling. Everything rages inside of me and you're one of those people who are dangerous in the way that they gain my trust way too easily. I have seen you.. What? 2 times? And we've talked on the phone 2 times as well. I don't know. I just hate it when I give someone my trust and I even hate it more when I do so and that certain person starts to worry about me. Just.. Close your eyes and think of rainbows and multi-coloured butterflies when you're starting to worry, okay? Promise me that.


They took down the lights in the tree in front of our house. It's dark now, cold. I feel lost.
I wish they put them back in.
As far as I can remember, they kept them in for quite a while; even until a bit after Chinese New Year! Maybe I'm just taking this way too personal. Maybe someone up there really has it in for me.. I only wish that they put the lights back in the tree. It makes me sad to see how that tree is so pathetically... Naked. And I hate to see it naked when it's cold like this. It makes me feel sad.
And lost.


I want to get to know you better. I'm just afraid of another broken heart. Maybe even two.. And who knows three.



It's been your word, you made your stand.
You got me crying, as well as you planned..
But when my loneliness is through..
I'm gonna find another you.


You take your sweaters,
you take your time.
You might have your reasons,
but you will never have my rhymes.

I'm gonna sing my way away from blue;
I'm gonna find another you.

When I was your lover,
no one else would do.
If I'm false to find another,
I hope she looks like you.

Yeah and she's nicer too.

So go on baby;
make your little getaway.
My pride will keep me company,
and you just gave yours all away.
Now I'm gonna dress myself for two:
once for me and once for someone new.

I'm gonna do some things you wouldn't let me do..

Oh, I'm gonna find another you.


2 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

I have to say how much your comment touched me. It was incredibly sweet and needed just then to hear. I love the idea of my style being all me, not anybody else. Although I do pull ideas from others' I also like to keep it about my ideas as well.

Thank you for leaving me that amazing comment, darling. :]

xxx

Anonymous said...

Thank you to visit my blog, people like you make it possible.

Do you ive in Hong Kong?

Last 4 years I visited Hong Kong very often as I was working for a fashion company producing in China.
I love that "shopping" city.

http://stylecopycat.blogspot.com/

.