"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

15.12.08

Today was like ....


Today I decided to scrap the whole Moulin Rouge / Sparkling Diamond - thing.
People are pissing me off like crazy. They just don't do what they are supposed to do and I cannot do all of it myself.
Well, to be honest.. I would be able to, but I would lose on points for my subjects,- my grades would go down and I would get really stressed of it. And: it wouldn't be as good as it would be with help from other people.
So if people from different apartments can't even give me their work before their deadlines and I have to chase everybody because of every little thing they have to do / hand in....Either I end up doing it or I get pissed off because I'm behind on my schedule, which is really cropped up, especially because it is just getting started.
Or was supposed to.
I'm basically stressing over the decision of scrapping the whole thing, because I am the one making a fool out of herself now. I am the one responsible, I was the 'leader' of the whole project-thing and as it is non-existing and nawt going to happen anymore, I have to take my responsibility and tell everyone (who was excited and wanted to come to the auditions or to watch the show, mainly) that it has been flushed down the damn toilet. People will start talking again. I can't take that very well, as you've noticed, most probably.

But okay, if you keep that aside.. The other 'fun' thing that happened today, was that I couldn't connect to the server in school today, before school started, so I couldn't e-mail myself my essay for Philosophy to print it out. The printer at home wasn't working, so I had to print it out in school this morning before class, but noooo. And then I went to class and my 'punishment' is: getting candy, chips, drinks, etc. ready for our lesson on Friday. We are having a little party then, because it's the last lesson of term and it is our big hello to the Christmas holidays! That is fun, but the fact that I am the one taking care of the food / drinks is just nawt cool, ok?
Haha. Ah well. I can actually laugh about it.

Furthermore..
Hm. Nothing.
I'm finding myself listening to Abba a lot.

Is this a good thing?

No comments: