"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

13.6.09

SOUP

I am craving soup at the moment.
Had a huge binging attack (can't call it anything else, sorry) and of course: everything that came in, went back out again.
Felt good afterwards. Clean, somehow.

Anyway.
What I am here to tell you about!
The tickets have arrived!

HK show: 30th of June.
Flight to Holland: 1st of July at 00:15am
Arrival to Holland: 1st of July around 6:30am
Flight to Hong Kong: 11nth of July
Start Summer Musical Bootcamp: 13th of July
Finish Summer Musical Bootcamp: 15th of August
Rest of summer: unknown destination in Asia

Dun dun dunnnn...

Can't wait!!!
We're busy rehearsing for Summer Nights now and the tension is getting worse and worse.. We haven't finished our routine for Steam Heat yet and there are only 2 weeks of work left!!


Furthermore, what's new?
Well, you might not really care about this one, but I do, and considering this is my blog, I am going to share it with the world because I am happy as all hell about it:
yesterday, I didn't hear ANY voices. I was home alone during most of the day and it was so....Quiet. It hasn't been like that in and outside of my head for a long, long time. This is S I G N I F I C A N T , okay? This is, like, a really big deal.
And I'm happy happy happy about it!


Tomorrow, I have my audition for Sweeney Todd (produced by the Hong Kong Youth Arts Foundation). I'd love to be Mrs Lovett (again); it's just such a versatile character to play, both in characteristics and vocals.
Let's hope for the best!
Wish me luck!

Love always,
Camilla


PS I'm working on a story! Will post it soon! It's been wayyyy too long..

1 comment:

Warren Chu said...

hey, wish you all the best, Camilla!

I'm sure you'll get your role in Sweeney Todd.

Hope 3ami has been fun for you so far!