"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

20.6.09

AWARDTIME

I'd like to offer this award in the recognition of my dear blog friend The Seeker. She's truly special; one of the sweetest, most caring people out there.
Have a look at her blog; her fashion sense is impeccable!



EXOH.
Camilla.

2 comments:

Seeker said...

Oh dear.... what can I say... words are failing... I'm very touched, you're always so sweet and lovely with me.
Thank you so much, darling!!!!!
From the bottom of my heart.

Love you, beautiful(inside and out) you!!!!

xoxoxoxo

Seeker said...

Sorry, forgt to ask... did you buy the pair of studded shoes with high heels?????
You're teasing me!!!!!!
You know I want ones!!!!

Ok, I forgive, because I love you!
:o)

xoxoxooxoxoxox