"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

15.6.09

CALLINGALLPEOPLE

"We're all so connected. I desperately wish we knew it."
You know how you have a secret that you have never told anyone? Nobody but you knows the secret and even though you want to let it out so desperately, you don't, because you're afraid of what will happen next.
Watch the next video and please do what I ask you to do.



What I am asking of you now, is to scan an anonymous postcard, with a secret you wrote on it. You can also make the card yourself, with a computer program or an edit-program on line (like www.picnik.com for example). My e-mail is milly_damil@hotmail.com .
You can also choose to send a real postcard with the post. Send the postcard with your secret on it to
'My Marvellous Adventures'
8H Headland Road
South Side Island
Hong Kong.
I will then scan the card and post it online, all anonymously.

It's time that you open up to find out who you really are, by finding out what you really want. This is how you're gonna do it. And you'll do it today.
I love you and believe in you,

Camilla

1 comment:

marcsmellink said...

I would to, but i don't really have a really big secret.