"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

11.4.09

CLUBBING

Night out started nicely. I was with Kate, Tiffany, Billy, Lisa and some others.
Later, we met Jaron and Greg (yes, Greg) at the Buddha Lounge. It was alright.
Then Billy wanted to leave, so we did. We were going to go to Taj (the sheesha bar we always are), but then all of a sudden, Billy just left and went home. I don't know what was wrong, but he was 'just in a bad mood', according to him. He was having an attitude towards Kate, which was totally unfair, so I said that he should knock it off. Then he said I should never have come in the first place, which was completely ridiculous, considering he was the one asking me if I wanted to join them in the first place! Not really talking to Billy right now. Let him cool down first..
I don't really get what his point is.. The day before, after everyone else left and we were the only two people left at Taj, he declared his love to me, yet again. 'I never said it was over for me,' was literally what he said. I asked him what he meant (of course I knew, but what are you supposed to say in such a situation?!). He answered: 'Camila, I am attracted to you. Very much so. I never said what I felt for you was over. It isn't over.'
God. Why does my life always have to sound so surreal and cheesy movie-ish? It sounds like one of those cheesy soap operas, but there is one difference between the soap operas and my life:
My life is real.

This was at Club Fong, after Kate and I left Greg and Jaron at some random Electro House club, which was totally rubbish. Later in the morning (around 2am), Jaron found us and hung around for a bit with a pint of beer, while Lisa, Kate and I were dancing till our feet fell off.
The lovely Lisa and me:

No comments: