"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

7.4.09

PHOTOSHOOT

AND SATURDAY I HAVE A PHOTOSHOOT.

This time I'm not the photographer, but one of the models...
There's this absolute ROCKSTAR of a photographer that I know and he asked me if I wanted to model for him, which kind of shocked me, but on the other hand made me feel a bit better about myself. It's funny to see how different I look at myself in the mirror: I'm even more criticising right now and when I'm done putting on makeup, I look what poses are good to go.

I'm nervous already!!
Excited, but nervous....

1 comment:

Charlotte de Gier said...

Okee, waarom mis ik dat jij weer aan het posten bent! Ik ben lid, ja! Wauw, model, gorgeous! Ik heb jou al veels te lang niet gesproken weet je dat? Hoe gaat het met lieve Camilla? Plannen voor de zomer? School oké? Ik ga even je posten lezen en dan lekker slapen, want het is hier al weer te laat en ik heb een hel-week. Alweer, ja. Vrijdag gelukkig pasen. En dan TAM-TAM-TAM toetsweek. Yes. Ze zijn trouwens al met hele kleine dingen begonnen voor het slopen van de school. Alle bomen voor de gymgang zijn gekapt en het is nu echt leegte. Maar Fem en ik gaan onze namen vereeuwigen in het Wiskunde-lokaal, hehe. We doen trouwens nog steeds aan taart en ijsjes.

Ik mis jou!
Liefde,
Charlotte
xx