"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

6.4.09

BACKTOBLACK

Getting ready to go for dinner with my dad. Last night we had a surprisingly good time together, but of course, that didn't last for too long. At a certain point he got really angry at me for, well.. Nothing, basically. He had no valid reason to be angry at me, so I guess he was just frustrated about something.. I don't know. Ah well.
With all this shit going on in my life at the moment, I decided it to be best for me to go back to black for a while. And I don't feel like looking pretty for my dad today.
This combination of factors makes me look like this:

PS: This season = latex leggings = win!!!!

2 comments:

Seeker said...

You have such gorgeous and beautiful eyes, my dear

xoxo

AiLynn said...

Gorgeous. x