"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

5.4.09

JEM'EXCUSE!

My life is too complicated for updates. Several reasons:
1. Too personal.
2. The person that is mainly involved in these situations, is someone I used to call my best friend and he has the link to this blogpost, being one of the few people I personally know that do.
3. It is too painful, too explicit, too complicated, to put it all into words without making it messy.

I would love to talk/write about it, but at the moment, I'm feeling too many things and I can't differentiate between a dot and a comma anymore. It's just really complicated right now, but I might write about it later.

Another reason why I haven't updated my Marvellous Adventures, is that I have been insanely busy with things I have to do for school (as you probably read in the previous post that I wrote about a month ago). I feel horrible about having to admit it, but I haven't even stuck to my new year's resolution of writing at least 1 story every month (3 stories in January don't cover February and March as well,- I have to find a routine soon and stick-to-it!). There is just hardly any time.

Anyways, my lovelies. I am really, really sorry for not having updated in such a long time! (Even though I am completely aware of the fact that actually very few of you are interested in my Marvellous Adventures.)

I'll try to update more often again!!


Love,
Camilla

3 comments:

Seeker said...

My dear, a blog isn't your life. You have a REAL life and that must be treated well. So when you have the time, the mood and feel it, we are here to support you.

All the best

Luv

xoxo

Mirthe said...

Ik vind het helemaal niet erg dat je niet update:) Zorg eerst maar voor jezelf.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Leonie said...

Het komt allemaal goed.. Daarna wel echt weer schrijven hoor, want dat kan je goed, dat weet je!


IKHOUVANJE. punt.