"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

7.4.09

CAUTION!

Not to convey sympathy or anything, but just as a warning (and a reason) that I might disappear from the bottom of the earth, shortly.

Holidays. Or at least meant to be holidays. What do I have to do?
These things:


French:
Write 20 journal entires.
Write Individual Oral Presentation on drugs.
Watch the movies 'Paris' and 'Les Choristes'.
Write 2 of the questions from the form we got last lesson.
Write at least 2 letters.

English:
Write 2 essays (practice World Lit. 1).
E-mail official World Lit. title to teacher.
Redraft creative writing of 'Sorrow Of War'.
Read Othello +annotate.
Read Oedipus Rex +annotate.

Dutch:
Finish WL1 draft.
Write second essay.
Read 3rd book from 2nd group (probably 'De Tweeling').

Philosophy:
Write the 2 missing essays on Relativism and Determinism/Libertarianism.
Organise notes.
Put into powerpoint presentation.
Revise.

Environmental Studies:
Ask for booklet to study +revise.

Maths:
PRACTICE, DAMMIT.

Theory Of Knowledge:
Organise notes.
Put into powerpoint presentation.
Read book.
Write 1 practice essay to hand in the first week back!

Extended Essay:
Reread 'Waiting For Godot' +annotate.

CAS activities:
Write journal +update the activities on the Gateway.


I can't wait till it's Thursday: LADIES NIGHT!! I'm already wondering what to wear... Any suggestions?! I feel like going shopping tomorrow and I have 2000 to spend, so let's hear it, girls!

Love, C.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A vida é dura, mas se fosse fácil não tinha piada.
Bjs,
Miguel

Mirthe said...

dude, 2000 om uit te geven? is dit in euro's of dollars of chinese munteenheid?
ga jij maar lekker leuke kleren kopen voordat je die gigantische berg met huiswerk moet gaan doen!
xxxxxxxxx