"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

1.11.09

HAIMUMBAI

Hey guys,

Knowing that nobody in the world is reading this blog anymore considering I haven't posted anything because I moved to India and got a lot more on my plate than I actually thought I would (college applications, school play [I have the second female lead :D], boyfriend, etc.), I have decided that I am starting anew.

As I'm on the track of applying to universities and colleges anyway, here is my final list. Most of them are in the USA:
-Sarah Lawrence College (NY)
-Emerson College (MA)
-Marymount Manhattan (NY)
-Ithaca College (NY)
-New York University: Tisch of the Arts (NY)
-Eckerd College (FL)
-DePauw School of Music (IN)
-DePaul College for Theatre Arts(IL)
-Trinity University (TX)
-Richmond International American University (London, UK)
-Broadway Academy (Amsterdam, Holland)


Isn't it exciting?
I'm soo incredibly nervous...I haven't bitten my nails off in a long long time, but since 2 months I've started again and there's hardly any left, frankly enough..

Now something about my boyfriend. His name is Nick (Aniket)(I like to tease him with that. He doesn't like the fact he's Indian. Hahah, how about that! First Indian person who doesn't want to be called Indian but AMERICAN!)(Which he IS, must I add..) and he is the sweetest boyfriend a girl could wish for. He's different from everyone else I've ever met in my life. It's something that people always seem to say when they have a new boy/girlfriend, but it's true. Not in the way 'omg I never though I could feel this way for someone,' but in the way that it just makes sense. There is no drama, for the first fucking time in my freaking life of relationships. The only drama is that we're both going to college after graduation from the American School Of Bombay (Kurla Complex, Bandra, Mumbai). Luckily for both of us we're applying to 3 colleges that are the same, so maybe if we both get into the same college..... Ah well. Let's try not to look ahead of time too much.

Talk about boyfriends.. I'm still not over Harrison. Weird, because frankly, he's like any other guy. The contrary from what I thought he was. He was the best friend I ever had. EVER. We talked about EVERything and I never felt weird around him, except for that feeling in the stomach. I wasn't insecure, I wasn't someone I wasn't... I was just..Me. I loved him. I love him. I miss him. He blocked me on MSN (not that it matters, because I'm never on it anyways, because I'm just soo busy, but the two times a year that I AM online, he isn't, whereas he's ALWAYS online)(what am I talking about here :S) and we never talk anymore. We're not friends anymore. I miss that most of all. Not his kisses. But our talking. Not his penis. But our hour-long conversations (that would keep me up nights at a time and would even continue in school d:). I miss it- I miss him.
Did I mention I miss him?
Ah well. Just like any other guy I said. Big jerk. Better off without him.
Herro happiness!

So that's what I mean with Nick being different, I guess. He's worthy of my time and I've never really found a person to be in a relationship with that was actually worthy of my time.. Lol, that sounds so pessimistic about the past, but it's quite true, I'm afraid.

Well, I'm happy. I miss Tiffany fuckloads. I miss my sister (who plays full-time tennis in Florida at Nick Bollettieri's tennis academy at IMG now) even more (sorry Tiff, in case you're reading this)(which you aren't.). I miss Roel, I miss Bram, I miss all of them. We should just all buy a big house (or a small one, considering we're all students and don't have any money xD) and live together.
Seems a great idea.

See you soon, blog!
(My promises weren't worth a lot before, but they are now, PROMISE!)


Cheerio.

No comments: