"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

1.11.09

OMG201

I just totally realised how I posted exactly 200 posts the last time I posted something (which was a second ago, to be exact). I just felt I needed a moment silence for this lovely moment. It is a shining beacon of hope for the blog soul deep inside of me. I've missed blogging, quite frankly.
But hey, don't say my last post wasn't gorgeous? I'll kick you in the penis/ovaries. And it'll hurt (that wasn't a threat, just a warning :) ).

Now I've mentioned this great news, I'm going back to college apps.
But !FIRST! some pictures of the past 3 (or 4 even, maybe :/) months! :)



With Vanessa on my last night in Hong Kong. We had a show in Sheung Wan and it went pretty well! :)


I stayed in this hotel room for 2 fucking months. How fun is that?


Singing 'Fever' at a night out with Bharti (my best female friend in Mumbai; she was the first friend I made :) ) and her some of her lovely friends.


Another night out with Bharti and her friends. On the picture with Kimberley and Avinash (her brother). I look so incredibly white....I hope I tan a little. What? Nah. I don't think so either.


On a nice, sunny day with my sister in Stanley, during a short stop in Hong Kong :)


With Nilay and Nick. After getting ourselves completely fucking durrrrtee. Ridiculous. But it was fun.


During our Week Without Walls that wasn't a week without walls because some students decided to be pricks and ruin the trip for us so we stayed in Mumbai for the week, instead of going to Rishikesh. This was a fun day, though.


Ok, this is a joke. But I do urge you to watch A Very Potter Musical on YouTube. It's brilliant and I really really really hope I can be Hermione in the play if we're going to perform it at ASB!!

1 comment:

Charlotte de Gier said...

CAMILAA! Gefeliciteerd met de 201 posts! Hoe is het?! Ah, wat een leuke foto's allemaal. Ik vind het heel fijn dat je zo'n geweldige tijd hebt in Mumbai en hoop dat het zo nog even doorgaat. Het is hier ook zo druk met alles en schoolkeuze voor volgend jaar, snap je helemaal. Ah, die Potter Musical op Youtube is echt zo geweldig, hahaha, ik had 'm al ergens voor de zomer gekeken, het is echt te cool als jullie die zouden spelen. Ik ga hier weer lekker verder met Wiskunde! YEY! Binnendijk stopt er trouwens mee vanaf 1 januari, door veel redenen, maar hij vond ons altijd zo'n gezellige, prettig-gestoorde klas. Spreek je snel! Much Love! xxxxxxxxxx