"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

28.11.09

MONOTIME

Right now I'm pretty busy with applications, as I mentioned a couple of posts earlier. The part of the process I'm particularly busy with at the moment, is the recording of audition material. It kind of sucks, because it has to be really good, considering they can't ask me to do anything else or to do a certain part over again, as I'm not auditioning live. Bleh.
But Marushka is helping me with the recordings and then her boyfriend Ankit will help with the editing. Then we'll put it on a dvd with a nice menu and stuff and it'll all be good. Hopefully.
Furthermore, I'm busy writing my fake Extended Essay (I've changed it to an analytical paper that's just a tad longer, but not as long as the EE) on two of John Donne's poems (The Flea + The Sun Rising)(love those!), and doing homework I just have problems keeping up with. High School is getting more and more tedious and I just want to leave. The stuff we spend our time doing, is just too stupid for words.
Ah well. I'm almost out of here.
Wish me luck, lovebirds!

Hi Alannah!

EXOH

No comments: