"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

8.11.09

HASHANDCARCRASHES

So yesterday I had drama all day long, in the good sense of the word. We didn't really use our time optimally, which annoyed me, but we did have another run-through, which we're in desperate need of, so i guess that's good :)
After theatre rehearsals, I met up with Jarrett (who's a genuine, nice guy) and Nick (the boifrand) and went for dinner with them to Mezbaan's. We had some delicious butter chicken with romaani roti, with hookah (mint). After dinner, we went to Maitreyi's houseparty, where Nick, Sharky and me smoked up a little, but it was really airy, so the effect was nil. Aushim ended up getting really freaking drunk, so of course *I* ended up cleaning up all his puke, and tried to keep him conscious with Nick and Nikhil (and Premal, occasionally)(even Jarrett came to help out the now and then). It was really scary; his pulse kept falling and then coming back again, ugh. This is the one reason I don't have houseparties; this is what's ALWAYS happens- we're lucky even that it just happened to one person, not 5. Ah well.
I'm seeing Jarrett again on Friday, because he's coming to watch my play. That should be fun :) Maybe his aunt and uncle want to come as well :) I'll send an invitation.

Okay, today on my way to school.. I was involved in a car accident. I felt horrible all day long and have a light concussion, but I should be fine in a couple of days :) Pff. What a shit again and again and again -.- Ah well. As long as I'm ok for the performance this Friday!!

No comments: