"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

13.11.09

AFLEAINHEREAR



So, as I said in my last post, the performance yesterday evening went well. There was a lot of improvisation, but it was a great success and the audience loved it.
Afterwards, many people came up to me and said that I did great; even people whom I didn't know AT ALL came up to me and thanked me for performing for them. It was simply amazing!!
I don't have the official pictures yet, but here are some (edited and non-edited) pictures that we took ourselves :)










1 comment:

Seeker said...

CAMILLA!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend, my love!!!!!!!
Long time, but still in my heart :)
You look beautiful as always!!!!
Hope you're doing fine and have a nice time

Tons of love

xoxo