"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

18.11.09

FINALLY

THE PICTURES ARE UP!
I'll add some of them, considering there are many... Hahah.

Alannah, I reckon you should just not read my blog anymore. Get your obsessive mind someplace else and do something with it that is somewhat productive. Like....SPEND TIME WITH HARRISON. Considering you're the one who's able to do so, it's kind of your obligation to :S
It's just a suggestion though. Feel free to pain yourself every time you see his name up here; it's up to you :)


THE PICTURES:












1 comment:

marcsmellink said...

Dit ziet er echt heeeeeel gaaf uit Mil :D