"I know what conscience is, to begin with. It is not what you told me it was. It is the divinest thing in us. Don't sneer at it, Harry, any more - at least not before me. I want to be good. I can't bear the idea of my soul being hideous." Oscar Wilde (The Picture Of Dorian Gray)

9.11.09

BLAWGTIME

* Your most marked characteristic? Stubbornness.

* The quality you most like in a man? Love of life combined with responsibility.

* The quality you most like in a woman? See above..

* What do you most value in your friends? How they have reasons enough not to be my friends, but are my friends anyway.

* What is your principle defect? I'm too nice too people + anxiousness.

* What is your favorite occupation? The theatre.

* What is your dream of happiness? That it is sustainable.

* What to your mind would be the greatest of misfortunes? Failing at making the people around me happy.

* What would you like to be? A Musical Theatre performer.

* In what country would you like to live? The beautiful Portugal.

* What is your favorite color? I don't have one.

* What is your favorite flower? Fresias.

* What is your favorite bird? Seagulls.

* Who are your favorite prose writers? Paolo Coelho, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Jane Austen, Charlotte Bronte, J.R.R. Tolkien.

* Who are your favorite poets? Keats, T.S. Elliott, Seamus Heaney.

* Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Gatsby, from The Great Gatsby.

* Who are your favorite heroines of fiction? Paulie, from Lost And Delirious, and Jane, from Jane Eyre.

* Who are your favorite composers? Chopin and Mozart.

* Who are your favorite painters? Vermeer.

* Who are your heroes in real life? My sister Melissa van Wuijckhuijse and Kate Winslet.

* Who are your favorite heroines of history? Elizabeth.

* What are your favorite names? Bernardo, Tania.

* What is it you most dislike? Ungenuine behaviour.

* What historical figures do you most despise? Don John and Iago.

* What event in military history do you most admire? Joan Of Arc's battles.

* What reform do you most admire? Emancipation (especially for women and the gays).

* What natural gift would you most like to possess? The ability to sing and dance less forcefully.

* How would you like to die? Quietly, with the person who loves me on my side. I want to have time and knowledge of knowing what to say.

* What is your present state of mind? Stressed; I should naht be doing this.

* To what faults do you feel most indulgent? Greed.

* What is your motto? I am my own motto.

No comments: